I’m a new mom to an amazing little boy, and the last five months have been the best of my life! But also very hard. They’ve also flown by — and yet they’ve also seemed quite long…
I know that in a few years (maybe even months) I’m going to forget exactly what our lives were like with a baby in the house. Some of the memories of those first days and weeks are already less vivid. I don’t want them to fade completely.
I’m a little late getting started, but I’m hoping to use this blog to record our adventures as a new family of three!
- I’m 27 years old.
- I’m a working mom with a full-time job. Dad has a full-time job, too.
- We’ve been married since 2009.
- Sesame is not my real name. It was the name of my main in WoW back when I played — before baby existed. No time (or interest) these days.
- We have two dogs: a Japanese Chin and a Shih Tzu.
- My favorite color is green (or blue, depending on the day).
- As a mom, I’m a big fan of breastfeeding (I’ve been exclusively breastfeeding since day one)
and cloth diapering (a relatively new switch).nope, not anymore.